Helpful Tips When Visiting Our Auto Parts Yard to Pull Your Own Parts!
Pulling your own used auto parts can be a very rewarding experience. Not only will you save a ton of cash, it is also gratifying to know that you “did it yourself” and especially if you are an automotive enthusiast. If you are new to the self service parts or pull your own parts yards then there are a few tips and guidelines that will help to make your visit productive. Please feel free to call with any questions that you have or check out our FAQs Page. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Remember, you must be at least 18 years old or older to enter our parts yard!
- Bring all tools necessary to dismantle your parts! Tools are not available for loan!
- Bring only hand or battery operated tools. There are no electrical outlets or air lines available!
- Bring other supplies such as flashlights, lubricating spray, bug spray, sunscreen, drinking water etc.
- Wear old comfortable work clothes and closed toe or safety shoes
- Use gloves and safety glasses (even for small, seemingly safe parts dismantling)
- Have a person accompany you to lend assistance for large or heavy parts